Quick plea: Help me get Dave on twitter (@BikeGuyAA) by tweeting him! Tweet hi, thoughts on the episode, favorite podcast, or anything really…
Back to the show!
What we discuss:
- Carrie getting engaged to homeless Drew
- How hitch-hiking (in Rarotonga, Cooke Islands) got us a 3-bedroom house for 3 weeks for $250.
- Dave shares the odd booking issues using ANA miles for his trip to Japan
- Ticket mishaps!
- Turns out you don’t need your middle name on a ticket, regardless of what your passport says (unless it specifically asks for passport info).
- Wrong name and weird passport photos.
- Frequent Miler’s “40k to Far away”
- United stopover rules
- My favorite ways to find hotel deals (or you can just read 9 Ideas To Get Hotel Deals)
- Dave goes to the Oshkosh airshow after getting his pilot’s license.
How To Listen
- travelisfree.com/podcast – just listen below
- Apple Podcast
- Google Play
- Google Podcast
Song credit: “Human” by Sean Heathcliff
That Krug will sneak up on you lol great episode guys!
The Buzzsprout feed to Apple Podcast does not seem to be working well. Only though episode 10 is available on Apple Podcast. I had no idea these new episodes were being released.
Unless I’m missing something, where are episodes 8 and 9?
Just found your new round of podcasts last week and am binging. Great stuff!
I haven’t read MMS for years but definitely get the reference. They left nothing to the imagination.
Love your content… thx